Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men

Well, it's been almost two years since I last posted here. Crazy! With a new baby, a busy job and not much time for anything else it just hasn't happened. I have been writing, I just haven't had a chance to post it here. I will be making the effort to post some of what I've been working on, as well as some new stuff over the next few weeks.

In the meantime, for you writers out there, I am really excited about a new website I've discovered with help for writers! Check out www.hollylisle.com . She has resources that you have to pay for as well as ones you don't, and I have personally found them very helpful. In fact, you'll be seeing the results of some of her exercises here soon.

I hope this finds you well. I leave you with Holly Lisle's tag line (which I really like):

"Write with joy!"

No comments: